Download Nikosh Font :
Nikosh - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Nikosh in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Nikosh font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Nikosh font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Nikosh font file and hit "Install font" button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Nikosh font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Nikosh font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Nikosh font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Download Nikosh Converter :
Download Nikosh Banan Nirikkhak
Online Converter Credit to: Bn Web Tools